Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier today, my mom's cousin told he had a dealer's liscense for a bunch of aftermarket parts. He said if I need anything, he'll give it to me for his cost. Fox, Brembo, and Ohlins were some of the brands he mentioned. I didn't want to ask how much I should expect to pay because I'm trying to save money for a new bike and I don't need to be talked into putting more money into my current ride. I will definately be putting his offer to use on my next bike though. So, how good of a deal is this gonna be for me? I see Ohlins shocks going for almost a grand and dampers going for like $500 but that's the marked up price.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me copy and paste for you...

I didn't want to ask how much I should expect to pay because I'm trying to save money for a new bike and I don't need to be talked into putting more money into my current ride.

I figured if I started talking prices with him, I might have made an impulse buy. By asking here, I just get the information without the pressure to actually buy. I'm trying to get a budget going for my next bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts