Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TeamFelony.com
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, what the hell happened to everyone??

Hmmph... Must be out riding.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Seems only appropriate to say something. Yep, dead.

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
Dead as Dillinger.

I don't even bother coming around here anymore. G'BYE!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good Obsrevation! nly thread with an occasional sign of life is Amber's World. Funny thing is a lot of the post are from out of state.

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
Wow, someone actually posted in the California forum :D

and yes, I'm going...tonight though so I don't have to fight with the saturday-let's-go-look-at-motorcycles-with-my-entire-family-so-my-kids-can-run-their-head-into-your-helmet crowd

·
Registered
57 Posts
Heading out in about an hour. Wanted to ride down there, but my daughter may be going as well. I usually go on Sunday for the deals on gear that they do not want to pack up, but scored pretty well locally right after Thanksgiving.
I am looking forward to checking out the Polaris RZR S. Wife has not been feeling to hot lately and this way we can both enjoy Glamis!!
May have a quad for sale soon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
astars sale was in torrance.. no suits.. and when i spoke with the guy he said there never will be.. but they had some good deals on jackets and boots.. they were selling supertech's for 180 and smxr's for 130.. smx4's for 100. not bad. i got a pair of octane gloves for 35. choices were limited on gloves tho.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Probably everyone's attending to stuff for Christmas (or for you p.c's the 'Holidays'). I know I haven't touched my home computer for the last month!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts