Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone / Everyone:

I recently moved down to the DC area and finally got my bike registered / insured / inspected (damn the insurance is expensive down here ... more than 400% more than what I paid in MA). Are rider's groups down here? Any other riders interested in meeting up to ride? Let me know.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I am in Greenbelt, MD and always up for a ride

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Head west towards West VA for the good roads. I can show you some roads if you 'd like but prepare for a 300+ mile ride. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike Stolen

Won't be meeting up with anyone... someone stole my bike! I had an evolution disc lock up front AND a new york u-lock in the rear AND the bike was kept on G2 of our underground garage. I'm so pissed. I have parts on order for it and I just bought a Pitbull rear stand.

If you see or hear about anything that you think might be related to this, please let me know.

The bike had 6100 miles on it. Titanium into Carbon Fiber Jardine Race baffle pipes, PC-IIIr, custom wind-screen (painted myself), custom fiberglass undertail, frame-sliders, etc.

I couldn't wait to ride this season. Sorry that I won't be able to meet up with any of you.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sorry to hear that, may they die a slow death. :upyours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts