Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be my mid life crisis. Just hit 29 this month by the way. Well it first started when my wife decided it is time to part ways and get seperated, after 10 plus years. It was my idea but who would know she would go along. Next my dog got ran over. He was my male min pin Stud who just fathered 4 pups the end of April and never saw them. Kept them seperated till pups got there 1st shots. Then the dreadful to top it all off, the kicker, the worst part of my week. Dammmmmmmn I dropped my bike. Yes folks, in the process of searching for my dog decide to do a u turn back to his death site I made the mistake of turning too slow and it got from under me. I tried soo hard not to let it fall tried to keep it up and than Crash to the floor it went. Bent my throttle lever, broke my front blinker, scratched my fairing , and my exhaust. Nothing major but just to think. I dropped it. Not my week. :a2

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That sucks dude but look on the bright side,you got a good start on a good country song.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
that sucks you bent your throttle lever.....of course, I suspect that the fact that you have a throttle lever at all could be the reason it was laid down. I don't know what I'd do if my dog ever got nailed, probably cry. I know I will when she passes, that's been like the best dog ever....sorry bro.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Sucks about your dog dude. unlike bikes you can't get better after market stuff to fix'm...."throttle lever"....i like that, im using that from now on!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Wow..that is a bad week. Sorry to hear it....

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
29...are you even shaving everyday at 29??? I would miss my best friend, the dog, but women and bikes will come and go...hope you feel better soon

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear about your situation, hope things work out for you.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
That sounds like a real shitty week. but it maybe openning up new doors for you...you never know

BTW, ill give you $100.00 for said bike you treat like shit :joke:
Just think...your not this guy

Attachments

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like your week sucks so far. Sorry for your grief.

At 29 you've got another 20 years or so before you're due for a "mid-life" anything. Sometimes life throws us more curves than we think we can handle, but we get through it. I have no specific advice for you nor any clue when/how things will get better, only know that they will. Hang in there!!

Years ago, Bill Cosby did a routine about the "last guy". No matter how bad you seem to have it, someone has it worse. What about the "last guy"? No one has it worse. When you need to, think about the "last guy" and know that you're way better off than him. :)

·
Banned
730 Posts
I know you didn't just post the worst part of the week was dropping the bike and not losing the dog. Sounds like the dog might be better off now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts