Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do any weekend riding durring the day around the daytona area? I have a bunch of friends that ride at night, but I just cant do that anymore, too late for me. Trying to find a group for myself and a couple friends to ride with during the weekends....

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Yeah I'm not much of a night rider either... My bf comes to town on the weekends and we all go riding, its like a group of eight of us. You ever hit up Hooters bike nights on Tuesdays? Anyways hope you join us :).
Take care,
Courtney

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Yeah I'm not much of a night rider either... My bf comes to town on the weekends and we all go riding, its like a group of eight of us. You ever hit up Hooters bike nights on Tuesdays? Anyways hope you join us :).
Take care,
Courtney

I usually go to hooters on tuesday nights, but I have school until 930 and we usually go riding at like 10. We are going riding tonight if anyone wants to go...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Hey pop by Hooters tonight if you get a chance I'll be on the Red Bull R6, Jen will be on a limited edi R1 and my friend Samantha will be on a red R6, come by and say hi :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts