Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I was gonna get the Satos until I read they dont integrate the factory brake light switch, and the small shift and brake pegs are delrin and broke on a triumph675.net members bike. Im going with the Gilles

·
Registered
161 Posts
Is this for a track bike or road?

I have the Gilles and they are Ok? They are a work of art but I would have to say there are too many moving parts in the shift linkage for my liking. The shift lever mount is also a bad design in my opinion. If I had to do it again I would probably get something different.
There are several options out there, (unless your looking for the gold color?)
Woodcraft
Sato
LSL
T3 racing
Promach

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Informative. Thanks guys. My bike is primarily for the road (a few weekend track days when I can get away from the office). I am not married to the gold color; just happened to be the best photos I could grab in a hurry. I have looked at the Woodcraft units, but read that the quality is not as good as the gilles/ sato units. Correct me if I am wrong. In the meantime, I will read up on the other manufacturers jeepers has provided and go from there.

Let the time wasting begin....

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
I have the woodcraft on mine and I am quite happy. I crash tested them earlier this summer and they held up well.

I run LSL's on my 955i also...those are outstanding, very nice looking as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts