Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who own or have ridden a 600, how did you like it? would you buy one now? Also how do they compare against the other big 4. I am in the position to buy an 04 for a good price and was looking for some good advice. Thanks :beer

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
I have one in silver, actually have it up on here for sale.......just want something different for the street like a Vtwin or another Zuki or liter bike. They are really great bikes! Light in the corners, good power, comfortable to ride (especially with the gel seat that is stock), reliable (never had any issues with mine), will wheelie if you want it to, easy to read gauges, nice looks and lines, parts easier to get now, parts from the 650 will fit on the 600. Anyhting specific you want to know about them?

The bad things I have found on them........not really bad just different: when you downshift the transmission had a solid "clunk" to it. Nothing wrong just a little bit louder than the other bikes. Other than that it's online with the rest of the big 4s (it actually beat some of the big 4s in some different magazine reviews).

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks officer, I was gonna PM you but figured you would see this anyways. No nothing in particular just curious thats all. I'm really not in the market I just happened to come across this bike and it really got my eye. Personally I LOVE the look's of them, they look so classy and show great character, there isn't a bad line on them. I'll keep you posted if I make an indefinate offer.
If I lived closer I would be writing you a cheaque for yours.
Anyways I'll keep you posted if I have anymore questions.
Thanks

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
No problem bro! These things are pretty nice. Even the insurance companies like them...State Farm classed it as a "gentleman's sportbike" and my insurance for full coverage is $300 every 6 months.

The lines are amazing and the power delivery is right up there with the CBR600. If you decide you want mine I can help get it shipped (getting it crated) but no pressure I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it just seeing what is out there :lao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.