Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some more pix. The MotoGP bikes are like nothing you have heard before!!! Awesome! XOPTIO1

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
damn you FL peeps and you're awesome pics...

:dblthumb keep 'em coming

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm jealous. My boss and his wife rode thier bmw all the way from upstate NY and are there also. Lucky bastards :banana Wish I could be there :fiddy

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Great pics P-diddy. We are all vicariously (sp?) living thru your pics mang so keep'em comin. :lao :) . I watched qualifying on sat and it was pretty cool, wished they showed that stuff on the other race events.

·
Registered
153 Posts
L-Town,
Was that red R-1 street bike the new Jamie James Productions bike, with the carbon fiber rims? I saw pics of last month a co-worker of his had taken and thought he said it was gonna be there. That bike has some serious mods done to it to get to go light speed!

Great Pics! We'll look for ya on Speed Tv today.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Were back home. Everyone made the trip back safe and sound. X-optio has plenty of pictures that he'll post soooon. But in case your wondering on Sun night, we ended up at a bar hanging out and taking a few pics with Ben Spies, Jamey Hacking and wife, Duhammel and girlfriend and Wayne Rainey. :cheers

I tried to catch up with Valentino Rossi but he said he was Very, Very tired after chasing Nicky all morning. :lao

Oilburner said:
L-Town,
Was that red R-1 street bike the new Jamie James Productions bike, with the carbon fiber rims?
Oilburner, thagt was the Jamie James bike and it has almost every mod imaginable. I believe that particular bike in the pic costs 30k

·
Registered
153 Posts
L-Town said:
Oilburner, thagt was the Jamie James bike and it has almost every mod imaginable. I believe that particular bike in the pic costs 30k
I was quoted $38k for the finished product. "$38k" for a motorcycle? Don't know if I could do come off that kinda cash. He said they already have 10 pre-ordered.

Did they have his tricked out RZ350? It's a tricked out old school 2-stroke that'll scream. It has the yellow paint scheme like the factory riders were sporting this weekend.

Thanks again for the pics and updates on the race!

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Well I will be posting the pictures soon, I will try to tonight but I won't be home until 10pm.

Cya

X

1 - 15 of 15 Posts