Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the rest of the pics I have. Just as I promised! I don't know how these umbrella girl pics are showing up again???? :rolleyes

Attachments

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
At the bar with Ben Spies, Jamie Hacking and Josh Haner. Henderson w/ Jamie James @ the track. We also saw Kevin Schwanz and Miguel Duhamel.( No Pics) Henderson also ran into Loris Capirossi on the shuttle to the airport!!!

Attachments

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a few more of mountains we took from the plane etc. I must go to bed for now. Just wanted to try to give everyone the full effect of our trip, instead of just the race track. Hope you enjoy. I will try to download some video tomorrow so you can really hear the bikes. Stay tuned!!!!

X

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Great pics X, wish I couldve gone.

We (Lisa & I) are already talkin about doing this next year though.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Great pics,But can someone recomend a good chiropractor(SP?)to straighten my neck out!I got a kink trying to lok at those sideways pics :D
Loks like you guys had a great time,
One thing i noticed though,didnt chaz and glen go out there with you guys?
Just noticed they were missing in all the pics?????
Glen must be scared of the camera cause he was missing in all the homestead pics also! :lao

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi everyone, this is Dans girl. I took alot of shots from the plane and used up all my memory so I used Glen's camera for the rest of the trip. So either Glen will post the pics or I will as soon as he gets me a copy on cd. I got an awesome shot of Eric Bostrom doing a wheelie coming down the corkskrew on his victory lap... that and more to come, so standby... bye for now

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great pics Optio1 but i don't think your flash
was working to well I mean I know
pat and myself where in some of those pics
I mean I know I got some sun but dang you can't even see
pat. :lao :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts