Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whenever you see pics of pretty ladies with the sigs "Danni" on them they came from this lovely lady. She not only distributes the pretty pics she is very photogenic as well. With her cute face, nice body, and fake breasts she deserves every bit to be on this board.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I seem to remember this chick being hotter the last time that I saw her...maybe it was another girl or something...

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Dude Im pretty sure those arent fake, IMHFO:D

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Superja said:
Whenever you see pics of pretty ladies with the sigs "Danni" on them they came from this lovely lady. She not only distributes the pretty pics she is very photogenic as well. With her cute face, nice body, and fake breasts she deserves every bit to be on this board.
I'll second GODFATHER...those are not fake!!!!!

I've had a thing for Danni ever since the first time I saw pics of her. I also love the tan lines she usually has going on...yeah, I'm a sucker for tan lines.

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Moses said:

I've had a thing for Danni ever since the first time I saw pics of her. I also love the tan lines she usually has going on...yeah, I'm a sucker for tan lines.

So big talker when ya comin down for the weekend:twofinger

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Moses said:

I AGREE.............NOT FAKE.

Look at the distinct difference from Left to Right. Many naturals, the Left is just a tad bit smaller and a tad less perky. Look closely, you'll see. I am a study in breastagology.

VERY NICE!

·
Registered
1 Posts
isn't she the one who has the beef with Cindy Margolis as to who is the most downloaded on the internet?? Those aren't fake....she even said that on Howard :hitit :hitit

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
those are NOT fake. They sag to much. Pretty girl tho.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
ChalupaKev said:
isn't she the one who has the beef with Cindy Margolis as to who is the most downloaded on the internet?? Those aren't fake....she even said that on Howard :hitit :hitit

If that's true...I have to place my vote on Cindy....she's very pretty!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
If that's true...I have to place my vote on Cindy....she's very pretty!!
I am with you on that one.....nice and full breast!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts