[/font]​

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
18 Posts
Humina, humina... I've never seen so many tig bitties on cute blondes before in my life.

I hope that those are a lifetime's worth of pics, because if that kind of shit happens all the time, I'm living in the wrong goddamn place.

Thanks - won't be able to think straight for the next hour or so...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
HOOOOOORY MOOOOOOORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh the night life and club scene. I bet nobody makes fun of that person for bring a camera in the club.

Damn thats a lot of pics, good post Racer X.

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
This Thread is Useless Without NUDITY!!!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
46 Posts
Obviously, they must kill all the ugly women in Denmark when they reach puberty. That was a ridiculous amount of good looking women...and not a moral to be found!

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Well having been a world traveller in my years, I can tell you, Scandanavian women have the largest population of hot babes with great boobs and blonde hair you will ever see.... Also if you know how to say "I love you" in their own language, your in........ Scandi men hate to say those words, even to their wives and GF's, takes away from their masculinity......But the girls LOVE IT

·
Registered
125 Posts
wow, those danish men are drowning in a sea of titties. we should go help

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
I was just in Copenhagen Denmark last month as some of you know. I'll tell you that there are definately some hotties there. The look of the European women there is so different in many ways. They have a unique style of dress, maybe even odd you could say. I also noticed many of the girls in denmark don't wear bras either. You could see tons of pokies while walking down the street. They are much more risque over there. Russia has some real cuties as well.

·
Registered
769 Posts
man ckicks there sure love to wear the leopard

1 - 20 of 24 Posts