Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I think she totally friggen rocks! And if she would've had a touch more gas, could have given them a serious run for the win. She gets my vote for the most amazing women in sports list, she's doing what she loves - and doing it well - inspite of not generating mass amounts of testosterone.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Whatever is good for the sport. Its always nice to see new people in not so popular sports turn heads and generate interest.

·
Banned
730 Posts
It's about time women had a proper rep. in motorsports. Lynn St. James was good in her day, but rode out her status as the only woman for too long. IMO, her sticking around too long might have hurt other women's chances. What's going on w/ Sara Fischer lately?

On topic, Danica can drive, woman or not. Hopefuly she continues to get good support and shakes things up even more. I've got two girls, 2 1/2 and 1 year(s) old, and it'd be great to see some old walls disappear for them. :phatyo

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i personally think she needs to do a playboy spread..

·
Banned
730 Posts
Got_1 said:
i personally think she needs to do a playboy spread..
They save that for the "career downslide". :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Yeah, she's on my list along with Britney Spears and others, of chicks who I hope run out of money so they'll have to do Playboy.

Seriously though, she is a great driver and deserves to be racing at indy as much as anyone else. But WTF happened during that caution lap? She pulled a Schumacher/Dale Jr. crashing under yellow like that.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
segue00 said:
I wonder if she'll marry me. :banana
You'll have to go through me first :bitchslap

Seriously though, i think she's great for the sport and for women in general. Not too many women can say they've raced in the Indy500.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Rascus said:
You'll have to go through me first :bitchslap

Two timing prick! :)

·
20,262 Posts
I still got love for you to Ludicrous....remember..you left me there for awhile :lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Rascus said:
remember..you left me there for awhile :lol

Ah, so this is revenge, eh? :flipa No matter, at least if I'm gonna be abandoned, it's for a hawt chick that absolutely RAWKS. I may not inspire, but SHE does. :)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
To think, she was born and raised in a city only twenty miles from me and she raced at a go-kart track just outside of the town I live in. :(

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Damn......something sexy about a chick that runs 220+ mph all day then jumps into a classy dress for the after party. :drool

·
20,262 Posts
If you get a chance check out her FHM spread :drool

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Jake said:
To think, she was born and raised in a city only twenty miles from me and she raced at a go-kart track just outside of the town I live in. :(
That's what you get for passing over the semi-ugly duckling bro! :eek:nfloor

:cheers

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
That's what you get for passing over the semi-ugly duckling bro!
Actually, I think I'm six years older than her so back then all I would have been was a perv. :eek:nfloor

Here are some more pics for you fellas....

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
More...

·
20,262 Posts
There you go...that second pic RAWKSS!!!!! :leghump

1 - 20 of 35 Posts