Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was stunting the 50 yesterday and flip forward while doing rolling stoppies and the bike slammed down on my foot. it killed! but i just kept on riding thinking it was just sore...well, i just went to the orthopedic and it's broke. :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Dayum DS, you need to careful, you're a daddy now :eek:

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Were you wearing a helmet? I want proof you were wearing a helmet...
You broke your foot? Holy crapola...

I hope you are feeling better....

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Were you wearing your riding boots? No?

Get him OT! :eatpop

BTW...sorry to hear about your foot!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i wasn't wearing gear :rolleyes

it's funny....i stopped stunting the big bike because they're to dangerous and the last 2 broken bones i've had have been on the little bikes :lao

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I ought to put you over my knee and spank you.... you are bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember Jaida!!!!!!

:chair

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Onetrick said:
I ought to put you over my knee and spank you.... you are bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember Jaida!!!!!!

:chair
would that be with a studded paddle? :moon i know. I KNOW...I'M SORRY. :rolleyes

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
protect the brain pan bitch! you have others depending on you now!

·
Registered
924 Posts
sorry to hear ds.next time GEAR UP

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in my defense, i don't think boots wood have helped. the bike (i don't know how much it weighs) dropped one my the top of my foot near the ankle where the metacarpals start. boots don't have any protection there.

but you guys are right.....i should have geared up completely.

you guys -> :bitchslap <-me

·
Registered
358 Posts
daddysmut said:
i was stunting the 50 yesterday and flip forward while doing rolling stoppies and the bike slammed down on my foot. it killed! but i just kept on riding thinking it was just sore...well, i just went to the orthopedic and it's broke. :rolleyes
Ouch..

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
daddysmut said:
in my defense, i don't think boots wood have helped. the bike (i don't know how much it weighs) dropped one my the top of my foot near the ankle where the metacarpals start. boots don't have any protection there.

but you guys are right.....i should have geared up completely.

you guys -> :bitchslap <-me

You don't have a defense... you weren't geared up.... :urowned :rolleyes :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
DS, if you had boots, you could've just sprained the ankle instead of breaking it

·
Registered
517 Posts
How long for it to heal? Hmmm you have me thinking about getting a 50 to practice stunts....hehehe...yeah right.

·
wuka man
849 Posts
shit...and to think i wanted a fiddy to learn some stuff but got dammit DS. Thanks for swaying my mind.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
the lil bikes are harder to stunt IMO glad its just the foot man.....i got a fiddy but i wont wheelie it cause its too twitchy.....hope your foot heals up bro.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts