Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Definitely the sexiest 600 on the street in my opinion. Made more so by the fact that they're not ALL OVER the street. Great choice, post some pics if you ever get one :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ohh shit, grasshopa is gonna be all over this one :lol

she does look nice :dblthumb

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea Im in friggin love with this thing. The only thing that could have made it better would be black body work but wow. It won't be this season but I am actually contemplating pretty hard on one of these. Would have to sell the Buell more then likely which is something I dont want to do, but this is the first bike to make me SERIOUSLY consider it. Now if I could just convince wifey of it...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Nice.. this is the one that wants me..

And its a mutual feeling... honestly I dont' think I could be trusted alone with this bike.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
eric, mv agusta? I can't qutie make it out, but the single side swingarm says itisn't one of ours...

fus: man, nice looking bike. i can see why you want it.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah its an agusta mv. I keep meaning to take advantage of the fact that we actually have one or 30 dealerships for them here in KC. I've wanted one since the first day I saw em.

Sigh.. 18K so much... and then you factor in my horriblly annoying "always have to have the best" attitude would want me to get a SPR and bring that up to 27K

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
GRRRRRR don't tell me that.. I hear they went to a liter bike this year.. ugh.. UGH

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I think I just wet myself

20,999 for a F4 1K and 22K for the SPR

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
those are all tits and i would give a left nut, maybe even a right one, to have one but you could buy a brand new street bike and a brand new trackbike plus have some left over for goodies for the price of that.

dont mind me, just thinking objectively. gimme 2 of each plz :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well yeah.. I am thinking about buying a new street and making my current a track bike. And its nearly half the price. I mean seroiusly when all comes down to it what actually am I paying the extra 10K for? I dont' think I could really ever come up with a justifiable reason.

Sorry to jack your thread with my hard on, Fus.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whoa holy price tag bat man!
Sweeet fuggin bikes tho man!

I just did some figuring...anybody wanna buy a buell?! lol

If I sold my bike I could totally pick up on that daytona and only have to owe on it for 2 years without my current payment changing.. man oh man.. My wife wanted to start in for a child next year.. I'm thinking a new bike instead! :twofinger

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Well yeah.. I am thinking about buying a new street and making my current a track bike. And its nearly half the price. I mean seroiusly when all comes down to it what actually am I paying the extra 10K for? I dont' think I could really ever come up with a justifiable reason.

Sorry to jack your thread with my hard on, Fus.

heh i can come up with a nice list of goodies to put on any trackbike i would use with that 10K :leghump

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
well that's what I mean.. I couldnt' justify the extra 10k for an agusta just cause its an agusta.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
well that's what I mean.. I couldnt' justify the extra 10k for an agusta just cause its an agusta.

and thats what i mean :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where the hell are all the triumph owners when you need them?! lol

I wonder how this 600 daytona stack up against the rest of the class.. gsxr's cbr's etc? Spec sheets show 112hp at the crank but an independent dyno shows it at 98 at the wheel...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
gixerking said:
and thats what i mean :)
Awesome. Let's grab a guinness and drink to our agreement.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Awesome. Let's grab a guinness and drink to our agreement.

sweeeeeeeet :cheers

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Fus I have a friend that got a daytona 600. He liked it... when I rode with him he had a hard time keeping up with my 900 however. The people that I know that have the 955 love them. But then again.. who doesn't love there own bike and defend thier choice religiously?

I could ask him about his but I am sure he would tell me he loved it. Course he just sold it. I rode it a few times but it was really hard for me to say coming from my bike.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts