Sport Bikes banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Stolen from ASMA Trackside Support trailer at Arroyo Seco Raceway. ASMA Trackside Support is the Pirelli Trackside vendor at Arroyo Seco. The bikes stolen were used for not only racing but also my personal bikes for giving schools and 1 on 1 instruction.

1. 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 racebike, Red and White custom paint job with Arroyo Seco all over it. Elka shock, M4 exhaust, Hyperpro damper. This is a very recognizable bike due to the ASR paint job. The Elka shock is new.

2. 2006 Kawasaki EX650 Ninja. Flat black Cheetah bodywork, Black Phoenix Exhaust, CFM rearsets, Penske, Also #2.

3. 2002 Honda XR100, Vin #

4. Yamaha TTR 125 belonging to ASMA racer Troy Gammill.

5. 3 new Bridgestone street tires and 2 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa rear tires.

Plus, 5 sets of leathers, 4 pair of boots, 2 air compressors, all tools for bike repair kept at the track including wrenches sockets etc...

Reward for information leading to the recovery of above items. Contact Roger Heemsbergen at Arroyo Seco Raceway, 505-494-4794

I'll post VIN #'s when I can get all the paperwork together.
This all occured quite some time ago, well before I even knew this forum existed. I finally left the military section to check out the AZ section and saw this. Im just curious if any of this stuff was ever found and or recovered? I recently had my 2004 Chevy Avalanche stolen and it has been about 5 months now and still no sign of it. thank God for full coverage insurance and GAP insurance or I would have been fucked!!

Beau

Well after posting this, it seems I posted a question about this last year. I must be gettin old cause I have no memory of reading about this in the past. Fuck.....!!!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts