Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen from ASMA Trackside Support trailer at Arroyo Seco Raceway. ASMA Trackside Support is the Pirelli Trackside vendor at Arroyo Seco. The bikes stolen were used for not only racing but also my personal bikes for giving schools and 1 on 1 instruction.

1. 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 racebike, Red and White custom paint job with Arroyo Seco all over it. Elka shock, M4 exhaust, Hyperpro damper. This is a very recognizable bike due to the ASR paint job. The Elka shock is new.

2. 2006 Kawasaki EX650 Ninja. Flat black Cheetah bodywork, Black Phoenix Exhaust, CFM rearsets, Penske, Also #2.

3. 2002 Honda XR100, Vin #

4. Yamaha TTR 125 belonging to ASMA racer Troy Gammill.

5. 3 new Bridgestone street tires and 2 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa rear tires.

Plus, 5 sets of leathers, 4 pair of boots, 2 air compressors, all tools for bike repair kept at the track including wrenches sockets etc...

Reward for information leading to the recovery of above items. Contact Roger Heemsbergen at Arroyo Seco Raceway, 505-494-4794

I'll post VIN #'s when I can get all the paperwork together.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2004 Suzuki GSXR750 VIN# JS1GR7JA542100538, Engine # R741-103636

2006 Kawasaki EX650 VIN# JKAEXEA116A007042, Engine # ER650AE021371

2002 Honda XR100 JH2HE03082K105108

The owner of the TTR is out of state and doesn't have his paperwork with him
at this time.

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
I just read the post over on the rrsw site about the stuff they didn't take. That makes it even more fucked up that it seems personal now. I know what a lot of that stuff looked like in pretty good detail and I'll be scanning the internet for the scum bags that did this. Call me if there is anything I can do. The really fucked part of this is it had to be someone very familiar with the place.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
omfg man :angry its even worse that its gotta be more than one person to be able to take all of that. what fucktard pieces of fuckin shit would ever do that to roger and that community. nothin but good peeps down there. unfuckinbelieveable. you guys find em, ill bring my gun and shovel

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
roger, I just saw this on RRW. DAMN THAT IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT. :mad:

If you could post (or email) pics as I'm on ebay a lot. I'll be watching for anything on this end.

GK, if you go, let me know...I'll bring the maps and birdfeed.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Roger,

You can race my 636 (yes, in the Endurance race, too); for sure you can use it this weekend for the TD/instruction.

·
L337 N00B
573 Posts
holey shit, that sucks I don't know about the rest but Roger and every one at arroyo have been some of the coolest people and helpful if you need something or want to learn, I have no clue why some one would do all of this

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Sometime Racer said:
Reward for information leading to the recovery of above items. Contact Roger Heemsbergen at Arroyo Seco Raceway, 505-494-4794
I'll double the reward (provided it isn't too much). I have a feeling there will be a few others who will add to it also.

TSAVO5150 said:
That makes it even more fucked up that it seems personal now.
They left the dogs, couldn't have been too personal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is fucked up Roger I had only been out there 1 time. Roger and everyone that was out there was so cool I won't even go to Pheonix now and I am in Tucson. Better track better people I can't beleive anyone would do this to a guy like Roger I only met him once but he was cool and sent me some help after I balled it up the second time for the day as a sign of don't give up. I'll keep my ear to the net and see what I can find I hope you catch the bastard.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
i just heard this on swr and couldnt believe it. hope the scum bags are caught and everything is recovered.

·
Registered
220 Posts
damn that sucks.. whatta bunch of assholes... me and my guys have been there a bunch of times.. that place is so badass... sorry to hear that.. well keep a look out...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i swear i have an air tight alibi....

this is some seriously fucked up shit - let me know if i can help in any way....

and the worthless pieces of shit are found i wanna piece of them....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know this is old Roger, (this is michael in AZ btw) but did they recover shit yet??? any news at all??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Stolen from ASMA Trackside Support trailer at Arroyo Seco Raceway. ASMA Trackside Support is the Pirelli Trackside vendor at Arroyo Seco. The bikes stolen were used for not only racing but also my personal bikes for giving schools and 1 on 1 instruction.

1. 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 racebike, Red and White custom paint job with Arroyo Seco all over it. Elka shock, M4 exhaust, Hyperpro damper. This is a very recognizable bike due to the ASR paint job. The Elka shock is new.

2. 2006 Kawasaki EX650 Ninja. Flat black Cheetah bodywork, Black Phoenix Exhaust, CFM rearsets, Penske, Also #2.

3. 2002 Honda XR100, Vin #

4. Yamaha TTR 125 belonging to ASMA racer Troy Gammill.

5. 3 new Bridgestone street tires and 2 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa rear tires.

Plus, 5 sets of leathers, 4 pair of boots, 2 air compressors, all tools for bike repair kept at the track including wrenches sockets etc...

I'll post VIN #'s when I can get all the paperwork together.
I'm a new member and have not read the whole thread yet. Has any of this ben recovered? It is rediculous the way people have no regard for others and thier property. Hope it gets recovered.
Beau

1 - 20 of 21 Posts