Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ex was a really good boyfriend but he always treated me like shit...now he'll do what ever he can to make sure im dead and out of his sight. After we broke up i was hanging out with my friends and he just had to come. he wound up hitting me so hard he made me fall and have my nose bleed. He cussed my dad out when my dad tried to tell his dad what was going on. this is basically a smiley version of him :upyours
what do i do about it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
If he treated you like shit, how is he a good boyfriend? He hit you, thats about as low a guy can get. If I was your dad I would have beat his ass for that. Im sure its not gonna be easy, getting over any relationship is hard, I know Im dealing with it right now. You need to seriously think about what is best for your mental and physical health.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Get a PFA even though they are worthless. I was going to say geta gun but you are only 16. I guess you need to pick better guys. Take him to court for assult.

·
Registered
222 Posts
dpenney said:
If he treated you like shit, how is he a good boyfriend?
No kidding, I think you need your head checked if that is your idea of a "good boyfriend".

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
what the fuck? This is a sportbike website....at least go make some newbie post asking if it's cool to rock a hayabusa straight from your big wheel before you bring that drama shit.

PS: Find a new boyfriend. Mace him next time you see him. Try it twice, call me next week.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I sit back and think "Would I call some ho a good girlfriend if she started slapping me around and punching me in the face?"

Then I laugh so hard it almost makes my stomach hurt and I wonder WTF is wrong with some people.

And my guess is... Treat this chick with respect and care and she'll cheat on you the first chance she gets.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
SalKhan said:
I sit back and think "Would I call some ho a good girlfriend if she started slapping me around and punching me in the face?"

Then I laugh so hard it almost makes my stomach hurt and I wonder WTF is wrong with some people.

And my guess is... Treat this chick with respect and care and she'll cheat on you the first chance she gets.
:urowned

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
call me in 2 years..... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
623 Posts
dairyqueen007 said:
my ex was a really good boyfriend but he always treated me like shit...now he'll do what ever he can to make sure im dead and out of his sight. After we broke up i was hanging out with my friends and he just had to come. he wound up hitting me so hard he made me fall and have my nose bleed. He cussed my dad out when my dad tried to tell his dad what was going on. this is basically a smiley version of him :upyours
what do i do about it?
You probably deserved it because you sound like you could be annoying. Anyway, since obviously your dad can’t defend you and you can’t defend yourself the only thing that is left to do is to stab your bf the next time he shows up. You are 16 so you will get away with it, keep the blade under 5 inches and go to the leg so it isn’t attempted murder. Stick the knife and twist the wrist than pull it out and claim self defense.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
^ that would be a great idea till she told the cops she heard how to do it from some guy on a website and now its all YOUR fault!

love our system these days..... honestly this chick sounds about as great a person as the guy she is bitching about....... peas in a pod...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
now where's your pic at girlie....

hey somebody had to say it....:cheers

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I think I need a little more info on the guy how was he a good boyfriend?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Man I am torn............ mace him twice and get back to one of you or stab him in the leg and twist before pulling it out.

I wonder what she will do about it?

You guys crack me up!!! I just about pissed reading your responses.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
You could always look for Bunny Rabbit AKA Emenem. aka Slim Shady.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
yeah post those pics up!

No but seriously. Make sure you save the titty ones for the biker babes section in a couple years when you get your 'busa dawg.

PS: Stab your boyfriend. Or I'll stab him for you if you're hot and there's something in it for me. maybe.

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
I popped a kid for grabbing my younger cousin in a very inappropriate manner. Little fucker apologized 2 weeks later too. If he'd given her a bloddy nose.......I'd probably have to sell the whip for bail money.

Suggested recourse: Stab him.

·
Registered
898 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:
what the fuck? This is a sportbike website....at least go make some newbie post asking if it's cool to rock a hayabusa straight from your big wheel before you bring that drama shit.

PS: Find a new boyfriend. Mace him next time you see him. Try it twice, call me next week.
www.bikerkiss.com

:rolleyes

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Fuck it take him back you two seem like you have a lot in common. You wont do any better anywhere else

1 - 20 of 26 Posts