Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I knew the front tires were approaching end of life, since I replaced the brakes last weekend.

I wanted them to last until Sept.

Jackie blew the pass. rear leaving the 7-11 where she turned around to head into Sam's Club tonight, destroyed the tire at 5 MPH (tore the sidewall).

Four new tires now, not just two.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
4 Michelin MX4V Primacy later, Dave's wallet hurts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
daves wallet wouldnt hurt so bad if he would have called me... cost on anything.... i do work for a dealership and all.....:bitchslap

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
hey i need break pads on the front and eventually the rear on my 06 nissan quest. how much for all 4? since your offering. :) and maybe a hitch. :eatpop

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
daves wallet wouldnt hurt so bad if he would have called me... cost on anything.... i do work for a dealership and all.....:bitchslap
I'm an idiot, Seb. I got the brake parts at about wholesale (Centric OEM), but the tires... I'll remember when the truck's due, and thanks.

BTW, you need a ride next weekend?

·
Registered
13 Posts
redoiliander, shoot me your vin and vehicle info and ill check at work tomorrow.

dave. thanks,but im taking jordans little punk ass and a new guy from phoenix to try his first beginner race. we'll see you all out their though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts