Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got back a few days ago from the sturgis bike rally. I was washing my bike and found a nice nail right through the back tire... Anyways, what tires are you guys using and where is the best place to order them from? Just looking for a decent rear that isnt too spendy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think chaparralmotorsports.com has good prices, and doesn't charge shipping on tire purchases.

Still running the DB208's that came with, myself.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would spend a hundread buck or more and get a new tire! REMEMBER: your on 2 wheels. I have plugged it and it was always on my mind that I had a faulty tire. I do agree with Rhythmsdj, the pirelli Diablo's are awesome

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i also run pirelli's but I run the corsa's instead of plain Diablo's. They are awesome tires and I can't imagine putting anything except pirellis' on my bike.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I run Pirreli Diablo Corsas on the track and they are awesome. I have a set of the plain Diablos to try out for the street but currently my street tire are the Bridgestone Bt010's and I couldn't be more happier from them.. Great wear, good feel and stick pretty damn well! I've dragged my knee with them a couple of times and they haven't gone down in performance one bit! A lot cheaper than the Diablos too.

www.chaparralmotorsports.com has both front and rear for under $200!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
They are out of the BT010's but they have the BT020's for $187. I've heard nothing but good things about the 020's too.

Click here!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts