Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago my wife backed over my bike knocking it over. Ive got some decent scuff/sratch marks on the Right side and front fairing near where the two meet.

Ive thought about just taking it somewhere to have that small section fixed, but im hesitant to drop my bike off someplace that will more then likely go play on it.

Ive also thought about doing a vinyl wrap. Im making my wife pay for it, so i wanted to try and get some kinda of graphics done anyhow. Has anyone done this or heard any negative effects? It seems to be more and more popular to do at least to cars. Does anyone know a good website to order this stuff from?

·
Registered
929 Posts
there is a place in daytona called hawkeye graphics he does are trailer and company truck he also does the work for nascar and the speedway and has done wraps for bikes and said it would cost around 300 to do my bike,might wanna give him a call.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sounds a lot better, a guy in jax wanted 1k to 1200. I can find the kits online for 450 or so for a full wrap. So 300 is a kick azz price.

·
Registered
929 Posts
1200 hell thats a new paint job and some airbrushing,but also 300 was for my bike we do a good bit of business there Hell as long as it's not too much more i would go for it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Go to tapeworks . com they have some really nice sets in there custom set for any model bike. they range from 2-400 bucks. they even have the ones that reflect the design at night. This is where I'm going to get mine from. Just don't be buyin the lave flames w/reflection -- thems is mine :neener

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been there. Those are more just to be decal kits and wont cover up the damage.
But thanks for the thought.

·
Registered
377 Posts
As far as a wrap, my buddies place is Formula One Tinting and Graphics .. She's in Delaware, but she may be able to help ya. Doing a full vehicle wrap is really a pain on a bike due to all of the odd bends and whatnot. Doing a partial on somewhat flat areas should be pretty easy. Just ask for Sylvia and tell er' aaron sent ya.. I'm going to get something done for myself, just haven't figured out what yet.. She has some sweet wrap samples on her site.. Hope it helps !

-=<> Aaron <>=-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts