Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been home in about 4 years, coming home next week for a month and plan on buying a new suit while I'm there. I'd like to check out some of the local shops, but I don't remember where any of them are. Anyone know of a shop that deals with Dainese and/or Spidi?

Also, is the Ducati dealer still right next door to the Ferrari dealership?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah, Duc Sea is still right there off Mercer. Im guess'n RMC down in Renton would be your best best for multiple gear choices. But I'm not sure if they are a Dainese dealer.

·
Registered
577 Posts
It's huge and has a Restaurant & Sports Bar upstairs.

Renton Motorcycles

When you going to be in town? We usually have a bike night once a week at diff areas around the Sound. Usually get 20-30 people hanging out. Cages are welcome too, cause the weather sucks this time of year.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there from Feb 5th to March 4th, I'll watch the forum for info about the bike night. Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'll be there from Feb 5th to March 4th, I'll watch the forum for info about the bike night. Thanks for all your help!

No problem, always nice to meet fellow riders. You know which forum to watch, right?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I don't. I remember there being a Pacific NW specific forum somewhere, but I don't remember what it is.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ahhhhh, I'll PM you so I don't get in trouble for advertising someone else's forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts