Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I get a comparison chart between all the Dainese Leather Jackets?

It seems like each model offers something different and can't seem to decide which is better.

Leaning towards the Monza or Talos.

Any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a T-age and now the Talos. They are equally good but that's because it is Dainese. I haven't worn the Monza but I expect them to be equal. Same CE armor etc...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I had the Zag perforated and it was great. I don't believe you could go wrong with a Dainese jacket period.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

Well for anyone who is interested, I copied and pasted all the leather jacket options from the Dainese site so you could make the comparison between the jacket options, safety, etc. side by side.

It also has a similar comparison for their gloves as well.

It's very simplistic don't :flamed me its not what you expected.

Jimbo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, did know that Excel was not a valid file format.

I'll see if I can convert it in another format

·
Registered
87 Posts
Please do :headbang

I'm going to the city too take a look at some dainese stuff and I have no idea what I want...What a rough life I have :flipa

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D-Tox

There are two places,

Aprilia of NY at 155 Avenue of Americas -- Nice place.

BMW of NY at 401 West Street -- Haven't been there yet

·
Registered
87 Posts
WhatBike said:
Aprilia of NY at 155 Avenue of Americas -- Nice place.
That's where I'm heading down too next week. What kind of selection did they have?

WhatBike said:
Leaning towards the Monza or Talos.
Did you try either of these on? I tried on a few models when I was at a shop in CT and most of them seemed short like they were for a two peice instead of just being ment to be worn as the jacket. Did either of these have that problem?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ReBorn,

The selection was sort of limited, i think they only had like five or so different types.

I did try on the Talos IV, which but the fit was kind of weird at first. It was not really that short, but I'm not a really tall guy about 5'9. The fit was okay.

They didn't have the Monza. Going to try other places in the city later on. I'll let you know later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts