Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a great hook up on these boots. These are my Christmas present to myself. Amazing boots from top to bottom, fit and finish. Going along with the rest of my Alpinestars gear, I was going to buy A* SMX+'s and now I'm glad I didn't. I think I may have caught the Dainese bug.

These boots are phenomenally comfortable. Since it's too cold and somewhat icy outside, I can't exactly test them but I have them on right now just to break them in a little and I almost forget I have them on. No squeek, comfortable to walk around in and they even look good with jeans. The ankle brace feels crazy sturdy but moves smoothly with my feet and ankles.

Just snapped up a bunch of pictures. The fire in the background is provided for mood. Enjoy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

In jeans...

In jeans from the side....wear these in da club, son!

Ganxta ankle brace. Hopefully I won't have to crash test these but I have faith in them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
sick boots, I take it they velcro to the inside of your leathers? what if yoru leathers don't have velcro by your ankles?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titusss said:
sick boots, I take it they velcro to the inside of your leathers? what if yoru leathers don't have velcro by your ankles?
Then I suggest you buy some velcro and sew it in hahah These are the same boots Rossi wears, more or less and I'm a huge fan of over the boots rather than inside.

And thanks Drake. I'm pretty proud of my purchase too. Merry Christmas to you as well my friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts