Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Just returned from Spain for business 2 days ago...still tired but all in all it was a great trip.

Anyways, just wanted to throw a shout out to everyone. I come back and the forums are all changed! I thought I could sign in but I had to re-register. No worries though.

Yesterday I was playing around with my bike (oh yeah I got my laser xtreme pipes installed) and I wanted more noise, so I was putting in the sport baffles. A guy was cruising around on his pocket bike and stopped by, helped me out w/the exhaust and helped me install my fender eliminator! Finally! It looks real clean now, and the sound of the laser is just so sexy. I'll post pics soon enough.

Hope everyone is doing well =)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sweet! Post some pics!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I might be able to get a clip. My digi cam can take videos so maybe I can just have someone host it. I'll do that tonight if I have time, if not then this weekend.

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you have any sort of audio/video editing software you can open it up and just delete the video and leave the sound as a wav format. Thats what I do. Just zip it up and make sure its under 1 meg in size when zipped and post away.
If you have XP then the Windows Movie Maker may do something like this. I dont know for sure though. I use Sonic Foundry products for editing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll see what i can do this weekend ;)

Believe me the laser x-tremes get MANY complements about the sound but most of all about the looks.

I've found more girls checking out my butt (of the bike) :p

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
IronChefCJP said:
I think I might be able to get a clip. My digi cam can take videos so maybe I can just have someone host it. I'll do that tonight if I have time, if not then this weekend.
I can host it. just let me know when you get it done, and I'll send you the info to get it uploaded to my server.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts