Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rode for the first time with the suburban machinery bars and i love them. They were the perfect fit. My brake lever barely touches the shield, but is no biggie. If you want new bars i suggest these. My arms feel really good when in full tuck on interstate aswell. a++++ for these bars.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just for shits and giggles anyone find any billet levers for our bike yet or know if any of the others like the r6 will fit?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
I think Vinvic has some trick levers on his. Check out the pics in his post and ask him where they came from.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've been trying to hunt down some levers for the FZ6 too. I have CRG's on my Gixxer and the wife's 636, but they don't make a brake lever for the FZ6. They have a lever set for the FZ1. The clutch lever is identical, but the brake lever is slightly different.

I may just order a clutch lever so my wife can have a little adjustability. The CRG's retail for around $95/side.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure if CRG makes them for the fz6, i emailed a distributor and he was contacting crg to see if the make them. Still havent heard back from him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts