Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that you were viewing this forum and I wanted to say great job at the stuntshow this weekend representing WI.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
yeah, nice job guys.

Got a few pics of you & Dan in my to-do list yet. I'll try to get those done up tonight.

T

·
Registered
158 Posts
Didn't make the contest, but I was at the practice session on Friday...
D-Aces rip.
I never met Cory in person, but the first time I saw him ride (other than videos) was at Bike Week in Daytona 2 (or maybe 3) years ago. He pulled the sweetest stoppie I've ever seen, rolling high down the street and turning into a McDonalds parking lot over to a perfect stop next to all the bikes.
The next time I saw him ride was last year's freestyle shootout and GLD when he won sickest trick with the first watchtower I had ever seen in my life...
Definately one of the best stunt riders out there in my opinion. His name is the first out of my mouth when talking to out of towners about WI stunt riders.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Added some shots of d-Aces in my pics thread. Good showing, guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks guys, It was a very enjoyable weekend, never had a better time at any other comp. I wish there were more big events in this area.

Sqwamaster, seeing replies like yours is what keeps me motivated to ride hard. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
No problem...
You guys should think about coming down to Milwaukee for the weekend rides and junk from time to time. I'm sure there's plenty of folks here that would lend you guys a place to crash for the weekend, and it'd be great to see some of our Milwaukee spots and locals in any upcoming videos. I always thought that some of the b***** Wednesday night rides when we're pushing close to the 200 bike size would be great footage when we roll through downtown or some of the little outlying townships and the gawk factor of bystanders feeds that occasional frenzied outburst that we all wish we had on tape (especially those two miles back that had no idea what happened).

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea I am going to try to bring a camcorder from work one of these Wed. and see if I can get everyone to line up in a V or something, it would be a cool bump shot for a video. Also maybe get everyone rolling slow through one of those outlying towns, just to get all the bikes going through two by two in a lane looking up from the center of the lane, it would make a great shot to put credits to for a video.

Tom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts