Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have extra money to play with!!!!!

I was thinking of getting some D&D bolt on's to replace my stock cans. I DON'T need more power so a full exhaust isn't necessary (don't have THAT much money anyway).

I just want some noise out of this bike. It is very quiet. I've been looking at some online retail site but most only list slip-ons. Anybody got any bolt ons that can recommend a good site to purchase some from?

·
Registered
605 Posts
your not gaining any power, all you want its sound...take the baffles out of your stock pipes, get a straight baffle and pack with fiberglass and you just save 6-700.00. looks stock too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I got my Yosh slip-ons off of Ebay. That's always a decent place to keep an eye on if you're looking. The only problem is that there are soo many other guys lookin on there as well that if anything come up that is used, but in really good shape, everyone will be bidding on it and driving the price up. So, it's not the cheapest, but it might save you a little change.

My slip-ons were slightly used, but looked brand new. They're not quite as loud as I'd like, but they do have a sweet sound and look FOOKING AWESOME!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
D&D's

I got the D&D's for the same reason you are thinking of. I am very happy with them. Sounds kinda like a V8 mustang now. Much louder and deeper than stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
busapilot911 said:
I got the D&D's for the same reason you are thinking of. I am very happy with them. Sounds kinda like a V8 mustang now. Much louder and deeper than stock.

There were 4 month old D&D's on ebay for buy it now of $300. I figured I'd try and get them for $250. They went for $450. I am sooooooo stupid :cry

Guess sometimes it is best to just get off the wallet and not try to be cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts