Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post some pics, guess I'm too new here at SBN to post. :dunno

Our Third Video is done, with first ever rider commentary, 75 new crashes and more. Check it out at www.d-aces.com

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Cory,

Nice trailers, I like the editing and camera angles, and your 180 endos are sweet. If you ever need any filming or editing, hit me up. I work in tv production and have access to professional equiptment. I'll look for you guys at Great Lakes and see if I can introduce myself.

Tom.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Aw crap, first I was just planning on getting the Stunts Gone Wild DVD, but now I hear about this new d-Aces DVD. I guess I'll just have to get them both. :headbang

Hey Cory, if you're looking to post pics, just try looking under the reply box a little ways for the Manage Attachments button. You can upload your pics through there. Hope that helps. If you could get some pics posted, that would be sweet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mr_druid said:
Cory,

Nice trailers, I like the editing and camera angles, and your 180 endos are sweet. If you ever need any filming or editing, hit me up. I work in tv production and have access to professional equiptment. I'll look for you guys at Great Lakes and see if I can introduce myself.

Tom.
Yea, come say hi, I will be sitting with our sponsor, Patrick's Performance. Should be a good weekend.

The trailers that are on our site as of now are from our 2nd video, "Not Guilty". I should have the trailers for "No Mercy" up soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Justin726 said:
Aw crap, first I was just planning on getting the Stunts Gone Wild DVD, but now I hear about this new d-Aces DVD. I guess I'll just have to get them both. :headbang

Hey Cory, if you're looking to post pics, just try looking under the reply box a little ways for the Manage Attachments button. You can upload your pics through there. Hope that helps. If you could get some pics posted, that would be sweet.
I promise you will not be disapointed with this video, a few have said that overall it is the best video they have seen. It has pleanty of our stunts in it that went wild too.

I think I have to have a minimum # of posts before I can attach pics. Under posting rules it tells me, "You may not post attachments". I will have to post a few times and see if it works then.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I'm sure it's a great video but I can bet it's littered with punk and heavy metal music :(

I have yet to see some decent music in stunt videos.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr. Lesbian said:
I'm sure it's a great video but I can bet it's littered with punk and heavy metal music :(

I have yet to see some decent music in stunt videos.
Not promising you will like the tunes :dunno but I contact many bands to find good music for our videos and I stop looking only when I have found quality. I feel that a top stunt video will have sick stunts, smooth and creative camera work, profesional editing (there are only so many stunts, needs to keep the viewer entertained), and great music with rythum and distinct beats to edit to. I feel our DVD has all that.

If you want to keep checkin our site, www.d-aces.com the trailers will be there soon and then you can hear what type of music we used. :cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts