Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I was wondering if any of you Cycle World Junkies happened to have the April 2001 issue of the magazine....there is an awesome ad. on the very last page that I would dearly like to get my hands on...if any of you have it please let me know if you would like to get rid of it for free...or a reasonable price!!

Attachments

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
VVVWWVWW said:
:) I was wondering if any of you Cycle World Junkies happened to have the April 2001 issue of the magazine....there is an awesome ad. on the very last page that I would dearly like to get my hands on...if any of you have it please let me know if you would like to get rid of it for free...or a reasonable price!!
:lao I know all to well how that feels, but, would'nt having that quote in that location kinda keep her on your mind? I would probably have it on the bottom of my boot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BSR423 said:
:lao I know all to well how that feels, but, would'nt having that quote in that location kinda keep her on your mind? I would probably have it on the bottom of my boot.
:lao

That is very true....at least when the girls ask you what the hell does that mean... I can say something witty and or sarcastic about how I dont care about girls when in all reality i do. (did I lose you guys yet? :eek:nfloor )

·
Registered
488 Posts
HA! Thats classic...I'm def usin that in my signature..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either way that wording is definatly true, all I remember is how to ride and what I love about it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
An ad for what? A sticker? Anyone can make that.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I believe this is what you are looking for....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I wish I could give it to you but I've had a subscription to Cycle World since 97 and I had to ruin my collection.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UGH THATS IT!!!! Well if you can't give it to me...is it possible you can take a high res picture of it at least....just the picture of the triple tree. :cheers

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
VVVWWVWW said:
UGH THATS IT!!!! Well if you can't give it to me...is it possible you can take a high res picture of it at least....just the picture of the triple tree. :cheers
Here's one. If this one isn't good enough, I have a much larger one I can email ya.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts