Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rushed over there yesterday only to see a sign that said closed by order of Bankruptcy Court.

I had nothing but good customer experiences there. Now the closest shop to me is one I despise..Deptford Honda/Yamaha.....ugh....

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I bought a used Hawk GT from them back in '94. They were friendly and gave me a great deal. Too bad :(

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
I am extremely bummed out about this- they are just down from my new office. I had a great experience with them.

Tom always worked well with me in service- Brian in Parts was always really fun and pleasant as well....

New shop will be the Triumph dealership on Rt206... fuck mount holly power sports.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
That is a real shame. That's two dealers in the area to shut down. I remember when they were down closer to DQ.

Ampfore

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've been living under a rock or something... drove by many times and never knew anything was going on. Stopped in today... some guys were there removing what appeared to be the last of the inventory... helmets, jackets, etc.

Heh... I was actually looking to get a new bike. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.

I got my first bike from Cherry Hill Honda... back when it was on the other side of 70.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
I saw there were people there today... I was surprised. ah well.

Suzuki Triumph on 206 is decent- and it's not Mt Holly power sports- so I'll take it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Stopped in at Deptford Honda this morning... was in the area so I figured I'd just browse. Talked with one of the guys there to see if he had any info that hasn't been posted - which he didn't. lol

Thought maybe I'd get some dirt. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
So it seems a 'new' store is moving in... Cherry Hill Motorsports..

They had a sign up for jobs.... new paper on the windows to block work going on inside...

Anyone know anything??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stopped over yesterday. They are selling/servicing Triumphs. One of the old Cycle World staff was working in there. I don't know his name.

I checked out the new Street Triple and really dislike the new look.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Unless the rent factor is seriously low the Triumph dealer will struggle in that lactation. I would not be surprised to see another manufacturer in that building. Triumph had been trying to get into that market for some time only to have it yanked out from under them over on RT 73.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Bike shop down the street from me went away. Guy did all the mx on my Wing. Doesn't look like it's coming back either. Oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts