Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for both males and females. Would you consider talking on-line to someone dirty cheating? What if it was a one-time thing and that's it. I can understand numerous times with the same person but if it was something random??

Just curious what everyone thinks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
No I don't think it is. But it's sure not a bad idea to destroy all evidence and clean up behind you.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
depends on what you are talking about!!! :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Rascus said:
IM me and i'll show ya :2fingers :twofingers
hee hee!!! U R bad!! :spank:
 

·
I ♥ ♀
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
IMO, hell no that isn't cheating. You can't see the other person, you can't touch the other person, all your doing is talking (typing) shit. There is no exchange of anything but fonts, letters, and charicters. The only thing I could see as a no no is if the two of you start trying to meet or what not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
IMO, hell no that isn't cheating. You can't see the other person, you can't touch the other person, all your doing is talking (typing) shit. There is no exchange of anything but fonts, letters, and charicters. The only thing I could see as a no no is if the two of you start trying to meet or what not.

+10,000!!

the bf and I had the same discusion one time, and he thinks it's cheating. I don't. I don't know how some one can get turned on by just reading something that someone is typing. Because if you think about it, look at the books some women read, those romance novels are packed FULL of fuk and suk, so wouldnt that be the same thing? Someone isnt typing to you LIVE, but you are reading about sex and you know that these women sure the HELL arent thinking of their men when they read um.
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ibleedgreen said:
IMO, hell no that isn't cheating. You can't see the other person, you can't touch the other person, all your doing is talking (typing) shit. There is no exchange of anything but fonts, letters, and charicters. The only thing I could see as a no no is if the two of you start trying to meet or what not.

What about using the webcam things? Since they seem to have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Does that change it?
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
japbike said:
+10,000!!

the bf and I had the same discusion one time, and he thinks it's cheating. I don't. I don't know how some one can get turned on by just reading something that someone is typing. Because if you think about it, look at the books some women read, those romance novels are packed FULL of fuk and suk, so wouldnt that be the same thing? Someone isnt typing to you LIVE, but you are reading about sex and you know that these women sure the HELL arent thinking of their men when they read um.

I can understand how people could get turned on by reading. Used to read Penthouse forums and there were some really good storys in there :leghump
 

·
I ♥ ♀
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Rascus said:
What about using the webcam things? Since they seem to have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Does that change it?
Some, thats tricky, if you both are useing a web-cam for more than chit chat, than that could be concidered "crossing the line", but you said....

Rascus said:
talking on-line to someone dirty cheating?
This IMO is NOT cheating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
it depends on how it affects your primary relationship. Cheating is more than a sex act. It's a betrayal of the 'monagamous' aspect of a relationship if it impacts that primary relationship.
In this way, it can very much be cheating to one person but not another.

If you get more pleasure or spend more time 'cybering' or it dampens your primary relationship, then it is cheating, whether they are exchaning fluids or not.
You can screw someone else and it not be cheating- that's an open marriage and permission is given.
Permission is the key. If it's okay with your partner, and you agree, then it's not cheating, regardless of whether it's on the internet or in person.
It IS cheating if you do not have permission or have to conceal it from your primary.

YOU don't get to determine if you are cheating. That is entirely up to the person you are supposedly committed to. You may not think it's cheating, but your opinion means nothing if she does.

Add webcam or pictures to the mix and it changes the dynamic even further. Seen this happen before. A buddy had a wife that liked dirty talk on the net just because. Dude didn't care at all. But when she emailed a picture or ten of herself, he went nuts. A fine line between fantasy and reality. She crossed it and he got mad. Worse, she wouldn't take pictures for her boyfriend, but she did for some random idiot on the net. So he considered that cheating and booted her.
Again, it's up to THE OTHER PERSON to determine whether you are crossing a line.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Solly I agree with you post 100 fold!! :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top