Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adios sunny FL! My gig is over and I'm packing up and heading back to NC. Bike week was cool, bike night was cool, dude at Pro-line was way cool. Cop infested Lake County was cool too. It was tough but I actually managed to meet two non-squid types to ride with for the time here and we had much fun dodging Lake Mary pd. Kudos to the hot babes in Altamonte. G'bye Heather! Don't think I met anyone from the board while I was here but if anyone comes up to NC hit me up. Back to Carolina for some blue skies, CURVES and VIR. I'll likely be back this coming winter but until then CYAZZZZ.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
damn well it was nice having ya...have a safe trip back to NC man and come back to visit!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Who did you meet from Pro-line?... I am taking my bike there in the next week or so to have them put it on the dyno and work out the kinks in my carb.... I talked to Vinny, seems to be a cool guy.

Oh yah, and Im sure youll miss Fl.... :rolleyes I have family in NC, and if I were to move anywhere, thats where it would be...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Have a safe trip back! When you return in the winter bring some of those curves with you! ;)

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey apchasse I had Vinny do some suspension work while I was there and the dude rocks. I even tried to tip them and they wouldn't accept it. Only thing is be sure you make your appointment and he will have you out of there in no time. Wish I could have met more of you down there but my hours didn't permit. We have a trackday next weekend at Kershaw then VIR later this month so things are looking good. Tomorrow morning will be the first sunday morning run to the mountains since last August! One thing I'l really miss is belive it or not the FL cops are VERY biker friendly compared to here. They tail us all the time for nothing around town.. Out in the boonies it's another story :neener

1 - 8 of 8 Posts