Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that in an attempt to get business to pick up a bit I've marked all pairs of stands at $10 off til 8-20. Please call me at 901-351-4764 if you have any questions. Oh yes, and if you already own a pair and are happy with them, please give us a bump. Thanks everyone.

P.S. Fred, Being that we are a site sponsor, we ask that you please leave this thread as is for the sake of max exposure. Thank you.

Ian Gilmore
www.redlinestands.com

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are you guys in Olive branch, can I come and check the place out, I go to Memphis every so often for business and would love to stop in.

Thanks and God Bless
Seth

·
Banned
912 Posts
Doesn't look all that strong, does anyone have one that can give a good push for it! I need one and the money is tight but it looks like the thing is kind of cheap! Might be wrong!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I can break the thread on my axle bolt (50ft*lbs) while it's up on the rear stand (spooled); I can't really imagine it needing to be any sturdier. It's quite heavy/thick. My friend has a LP stand that's physically b***** but seems to weigh less. There are links to reviews on other forums on his site if you want more opinions. I've used a Pitbull before and it's definitely nicer but I'm not so sure it's sturdier. The handle on the back of the Pitbulls (and some other stands) makes lifting *much* easier; I'd want my gf to have something like that if she were trying to lift a 'Busa. But for me lifting my SV or you lifting your 6 it's not a big deal. I think that Redline is definitely a good functional option for the $$.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts