Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
So heres the dilemma. I want to repaint my 03 Gixxer 600 to a Cranberry Red or Dark metallic red. I dont know too much about painting or what kind of paint I should use. How much should I expect to pay? Also I want to chrome my rims. I was gonna take to Santa Ana plating in CA. They're charging about $220 a rim. Is that expensive or cheap?

If anyone is out in Southern California and you paint or chrome for a good price, hit me up.

THanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are in Orange County and we do custom paint. Are you painting the bike by yourself or do you want it professionally done. We mainly use PPG or House of Kolor as they have the best selection of colors and are also best quality. Santa Ana Plating is where we send our stuff out to be chromed. They do a great job and the prices are lower than the average of shops around here which normally charge $550 per set. If you are interested in getting your bike professionally painted check out our paint gallery and give me a ring.

Custom Paint Gallery

Huy

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i had my rims done in 2001 for $400 for the set. $220 is cheap. chrome prices have gone way up the past year.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
man i wish i lived where yall do! a set of rims would cost $1200 to get chromed! BTW im painting my 03gix6 the color of the blue on my tank! red would be a nice color!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts