Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a complete custom job on my 03 limited R6. I was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket fairing company that has a good selection as well as an excellent titanium can company? I have already polished everything on the bike possible (which I do professionally, email me at [email protected] if interested). I am going to have the new fairings painted triple black with a silver/grey illuminiscent flame job. Price isnt really an issue with this bike which I intend on showing and selling next summer. My current exhaust is an underseat wolf exhaust system, and is currently for sale as well as the stock black with red flame fairings. Email me if interested in the fairings or exhaust. Get back to me with any suggestions.
[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
GYT-R puts out a full Ti system, and I've heard nothing but good things about it..., I think I posted this earlier, but Sport Rider (maybe Cycle World) magazine put out a comparo of a couple dozen slip-ons and used the '04 R6 as their base...

Not the same as with a full-system, but some numbers to look at none-the-less. It only had dyno numbers, and they even disclaimer the fact that they didn't test the "feel" or track use across the different pipes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts