Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we recently had a customer who wanted a custom one off kit for his 2003 R6. He had some pictures of an existing bike he really liked but wanted to make some changes to the paint scheme. We were able to accommodate his requests easily and at NO extra charge. We specialize in custom work like this and I must say it came out pretty sick! If you are interested in something similar for your bike send us an email at [email protected] or hit our website SuperBikeFairings.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thanks so much for that constructive criticism! Our customer happens to be very pleased with the kit so I guess beauty will remain in the eye of the beholder. I personally think it looks great.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I like all the colors but not in that arrangement. doesn't flow all that well.
hey it's not my bike I know.

mine isn't all that flashy either. all blue with white lettering.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Can you point out for a newb what is different from the stock fairings besides missing the turn signal (is the small dot a signal?)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robmoore the little dot is just a flush mount turn signal. The only difference from stock is the paint. The customer designed this paint scheme so we delivered. We can make changes to any kit such as blocking off the mirror/signal holes, blocking off the headlight, solo tails, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts