·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 yamaha r1
6700 miles (low low miles for year)
clean title
Custom candy blue paint ($1200)
Chrome rims ($800 have some chips in them but still look good)
New dunlops mount with less then 500 miles on them
MIG highmount carbon fiber exhaust ($450)
tinted windscreen
race style pegs
fender eliminator

It runs perfect and is fast as it was new
This bike turns head everywhere i ride it.
It sounds awesome with the exhaust and looks amazing.
The bike was dropped by the previous owner when he didn't put the kickstand down all the way...
The plastic was cracked..
It was replaced NOT repaired and then painted
There are no marks on the frame anywhere at all.. it is as straight and as clean as it was new.
He painted it canary yellow(which i hated) so i had it painted The blue color you see in the picture.
It was painted in December and has only been ridden a handful of times since then..

I'm asking 6000 dollars and will come out and meet someone a lil ways for that price.
but like in my other ad for my r6 if you come to my house in TN and pick it up yourself i will take 5700 dollars.
Bike is worth 6100 dollars with there estimated miles which is like 2 as much as what is on the bike
This is a STEAL.
BUY MY BIKE!!!!!!!!

If you got any questions please ask away.
You can post them here or email me at [email protected]
or call em on my phone #9312676788 my name is Anthony
Thanks,

HAVING A FIRE SALE ON MY BIKES. NEED IT GONE, ANY REASONABLE OFFER IS BEING CONSIDERED SO DONT HESITATE TO SAY SOMETHING.
MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright i am reviewing all reasonable offers on this bike so please feel free to make them and i will take a look and if you are real interested in it with the offer that you make then dont hesitate to call me either 931 267 6788.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ARE BEING TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.

BEST OFFER TAKES IT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts