Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many here would be interested in custom seats for your bike

They utilize the OEM seat, foam is "hollowed" out and replaced with gel and memory foam then covered with a new cover that is made to order.

Prices are $165 for the rider seat or $245 for a set of front and rear seats.

NOT taking orders, just checking interest!

Thanks, Any input is helpful

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Is it a one-size-fits-all gel and memory foam insert? Or do you take into account the rider's size, riding style, etc. when determining how much gel and memory foam to put in? Does the price include return shipping?

If it's a one-size-fits-all gel/foam replacement, I personally think the price is too high.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
They look great, I dont like the strap on the passenger seat though. I would think that would be uncomfortable to sit on.

Price sounds reasonable too.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
the seats are made to order, I can make them any way a customer wants.
The price sounds very reasonable then if you do custom padding. I already have a custom seat, but if not, this would be something I would be interested in.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Those look amazing. Price is about what I'd expect too. I think I paid 200 for a used Sargent seat, so what you're offering is very reasonable. Props to you, hope you get a website going.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I have a Corbin, but your seat sounds reasonable to me!!!! I think you would have a market

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Price seems reasonable. I have a guy near me that will re-shape the stock seat and put a new cover on for $120, but that doesn't include gel.

For the passenger seats, do you increase the thickness? Most sportbike passenger seats are thin as fuck, and my wife really doesn't like the stock thickness/hardness.

How quick of a turnaround do you have?

·
Registered
164 Posts
They look great, I dont like the strap on the passenger seat though. I would think that would be uncomfortable to sit on.

Price sounds reasonable too.
Quite a few bikes come with straps on the rear seat stock.

As for the price, the price is good and the workmanship looks top notch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
turn around time is generally 2-3 weeks, I do have a core return option on most seats though so you are not out any riding time.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Quite a few bikes come with straps on the rear seat stock.

As for the price, the price is good and the workmanship looks top notch.
I know and they suck. My gf's old bike had one when we bought it and we cut it off 15 minutes later and threw the strap in the garbage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would be interested if you would do the banana seat on a Ninja 650R. If so, what would be the price for that and do you have any pics of that style of seat that you have done?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts