Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change the look of my 2013 R6 so I started looking on Ebay and I found a few sites that you can order different fairings, but I haven't found one that really turns my eye.

What I would like to do is Customize my own. I did find an injection molding place where I can submit a custom fairing and they will build it for me, but they don't have a tool that allows you to customize the different parts. what you have to do is send them notes, and you can up load images and tell them how you want them placed.

What I would like to know is, is there a web site or any software for that matter that has blank canvas fairing pieces laid out with an option to put different designs, logos, colors, and layouts onto. Then, 3-d wrapping it around a picture of the bike so you can see what your design looks like?

If any of you designed your own paint scheme for an injection molding fairing, please share how you did it.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
sound like a job for a CAD program like Inventor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude don't go ebay check out allrightparts.com they have got the best fairings and they don't have any fitment issues they fit like the OEM fairings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts