Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F.A.I.C. has knowledge and experience with many late model motorcycle fuel injection systems. We have developed custom Map Files for most 600cc through 1400cc late model Sportbikes.

Are you interested in more power for your bike along with smoother throttle transitions and improved rideability?

Does your bike have a Power Commander USBIII EFI Fuel Injection Tuning Module?

If you have one, where did your Power Commander Map File come from?
*From the Power Commander web site?
*From a Dyno Tuning session?
*From a Tuner or Aftermarket Manufacturer/Reseller?

Is your bike running either too rich or too lean? If you wipe your finger in the end of your exhaust pipe, does your finger come out black?

*Did you know that Map Files that have been created by using only an Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) number for the tuning target, only give good top-end performance characteristics. These Maps are missing specific tuning in many areas of the map for crisp roll-ons, mid to full-throttle transitions, the management of water temperature and a "cruise" area for fuel economy in low RPM, part throttle areas.

Does your Map File look like the Image below if you pull it up with the Power Commander Map Compare Tool? Does this Map look like it will give you clean throttle response and smooth transitions? If so YOU NEED F.A.I.C.’S CUSTOM MAP FILE!

We support all DynoJet Power Commander products (PCIIIusb, PCIIIr, PCIII, PCII) and have developed many map files for more power, smoother throttle transitions and improved rideability. Our maps start out on the dyno, but are then refined by hours of experienced tuning on the road and on the track. The basis for our tuning process is tuning for the best maximum power in roll-on, mid & full-throttle areas, while managing water temperature and by creating a "cruise" area for fuel economy in low RPM, part throttle areas. Our maps perform much better than “Auto-Tuned” maps and cost far less than the typical $250 minimum charge for a single dyno session. Also, our customers receive free ongoing map support to cover future modifications to their bikes. We are proud to have about 200 satisfied customers currently running our Custom Map Files.

Our Most Recently added Custom Maps

Aprilia Tuono / Ducati 1098S / Honda RC51, CBR1000RR, CBRF4I, CBR600RR / Kawasaki ZX-636, Z1000, ZX-10R, ZX-12R, ZX-14 / Suzuki GSXR 600, 750, 1000, 1300, SV650, SV1000, TL1000 / Yamaha R-6, R-1... Many more maps available, just ask.

We include Accelerator Pump Tuning Free

Our maps come with detailed instructions on how to setup DynoJet’s free Accelerator Pump Utility. We’ve spent countless hours testing and tuning this utility. The purchase of a map file includes the correct Accelerator Pump settings for your bike. We will email you these instructions with your Map File.

We also Include the Correct Procedure for Adjusting Throttle Position Settings Free

The procedure in the DynoJet PCIIIusb Manual for adjusting your Throttle Positions does not correctly compensate for your bike’s idle speed or running temperature. We commonly see errors of 5% with customer’s bikes that have used the DJ Manual instructions. These errors in throttle position shift the map off its base and can degrade your tuning. We provide you with instructions for accurately setting your Throttle Positions so that your map base matches your tuning.

Please reply to this posting, call (520) 290-1414 [Office] or (520) 403-6976 [Mobile] or visit our site. www.faic.cc

Attachments

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Do you have a map that will work for an 04 GSXR750 with a Ti-Force exhaust, short stacks, BMC filter, Webb Cams, and a head that's been modified by Vance and Hines? The bottom end is stock btw.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I Can Build One For That

Do you have a map that will work for an 04 GSXR750 with a Ti-Force exhaust, short stacks, BMC filter, Webb Cams, and a head that's been modified by Vance and Hines? The bottom end is stock btw.
Hi Philbie, I'm sure I can Build You A Custom Map for that bike Just submit a request on my site and send a payment to paypal and I'll get it done, hope to here from you soon, Thanks, Jeffo

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
First off, the link doesn't work. But I'm curious, how is it possible to do a custom map without the bike not physically being involved?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Info On How I Build Custom EFI Maps

This is for all the people out there reading about how I build maps, I use temperature to determine the proper temperature of a correctly running engine, it takes some information about the bikes motor and how the person is riding their motorcycle. If I set up a parameter of a certain temperature when that is correct the AFR ratio will be correct. Your bike will run much crisper and cooler at the same time it will make better horsepower and get much better gas mileage. I know that many people out there think that I'm doing something that isn't possible, but go to my site www.faic.cc and read the explanation that I give on the site. Please when you get to the site look on the EFI tuning service page for testimonials and please read what my customers have said about what I do, hopefully a lot of you out there will realize that you probably have a need for my services I've probably tuned over 250 motorcycles, and I'm looking forward to tuning many more. If anyone out there has any questions please feel free to e-mail or go on the forum and post what you think about what I'm doing I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thank you, Jeffo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First off, the link doesn't work. But I'm curious, how is it possible to do a custom map without the bike not physically being involved?
Philbie, I fixed the link Thank You for letting me know,Jeffo

·
Registered
1 Posts
jeffo is the real deal nite and day difference in my zx14 with his map compared to the m4 dj map i was running. And his customer service is second to none and doesn't stop after the sale, he will be there to make any adj that may need to be done. though his instructions are easy to follow with the tp and acc pump settings he will gladly walk you through it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts