Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, you know who I'm talking to. Owning those child-eating pits and jaywalking dobermans. Here's your answer to becoming socially acceptable once more:

http://www.attackchi.org.au/kits.htm

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Poor, poor, dobie. I bet he has "issues" now.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh fer chrissakes, click on the link!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mikem317 said:
I did. This pic is good!

I freakin' hate poodles though.
Yeah, I hate poodles too! Not as much as pomeranians and boston terriers, but close. I agree with you about the "no bad breeds, but bad owners" statement 100%.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
mikem317 said:
No such thing as bad dogs, only bad owners.

I have a coon hound that is a bad dog...he will snarl and bite anything that comes in our yard but family...and there has been a time or two he has bitten me...He has never been mistreated or trained to be aggressive, he just is...If you climb over our fence, or approach my family, you will get bit...any animal strays onto our property, gets eaten...He will make people understand the concept of private property and trespassing...

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
:eek:nfloor and I agree with only bad owners part
best part is I would put money on a poodle taking out a doberman of equal size and training

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Juggalo said:
:eek:nfloor and I agree with only bad owners part
best part is I would put money on a poodle taking out a doberman of equal size and training
Only if the Doberman gets dizzy and passes out from the poodle prancing around him and giggling.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i love "real" dogs........ i just hate those little dogs that people dress up in sweaters and carry them in their purses everywhere they go!!! then the owners get sooooooo pissed off when stores dont make an exception to the sign outside that says "no pets allowed" just because there dog is in a fuggen sweater!!............every dog like that ought to be shot along with their owners.................runt dogs :pisson runt dog owners :pisson

1 - 16 of 16 Posts