Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going tonight?

I wanna go - i was loving our ride last week - maybe something similiar?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Anyone going tonight?

I wanna go - i was loving our ride last week - maybe something similiar?
We shall see squaw...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've got the kids tonight....
I'll be riding on W-day... figure I'll head out to BFS for ride night... I'm fine with either riding with the pack, doing the smaller group thing, following whoever, or coming up with a little route of some sort.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
I'll be riding on W-day... figure I'll head out to BFS for ride night... I'm fine with either riding with the pack, doing the smaller group thing, following whoever, or coming up with a little route of some sort.
Found out I can't come tonight either :cry . I will be there tommorrow however and look forward to another smaller group ride with our fearless leader Steve and his little woman Barbie.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SqwaMaster said:
Boo - I had a present for you too.....oh wells..

I am hoping to make it tomorrow....kickball is supposed to be done at 7:30 so I can scoot out right afterward..

Cj

·
Registered
444 Posts
someone should take my R6 up there with a for sale sign on it!

·
Registered
444 Posts
be there 'round 7, and welcome... :flipa Tom?

·
Registered
444 Posts
For those new. 7PM @ Culvers just south of Capital on 124th Street. Every Tuesday (weather permitting)

Attachments

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Im not sure if I can make it yet. Im supposed to take the girl out for a ride, but she hasnt called yet and its 6. So if things dont work out tonight with her, Ill try to be there.

If tonight doesnt work, Ill definately be there Wednesday. What time does that start again? 7:45? Its been so long... Like 2 months or something.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Well, I just talked with the girl and thats not going to work for her tonight, so Ill be there.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Decent ride tonite, good to see ya again Tom. Glad things are goin better with the bike.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Anyone up for it tonite?? Figure out a decent ride??

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I'll be there on "El Leone"

Hey Jeremy - how much you want for the R6?

Cheers,

Todd

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'd really like to get 4... for it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts