Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone is heading out to Culvers tomorrow night or if people are going to the drag races instead.

I will be going to Culvers, then I think someone mentioned timing our trip to Lulu's to see how long it takes to get there (cough, cough, Murf99, cough). That is if we can manage to all get off the highway at the right exit this time.

Everyone come out! It's fun! :banana

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Yeah, I dont think Ill be able to make it...

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
not really sure. sarah and i have to sign our new lease adn i have to mow the lawn. we might make it out there.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Racing tonight might be a bit of a drag (get it?!?! haha - and Lynda says I have a poor sense of humor) - get leathers at folks house, get bike downtown...

Rain should clear up this evening. I'll head out there a litle later (7:00 or so).

·
Registered
384 Posts
Murf99 said:
I'll head out there a litle later (7:00 or so).
Was the stress on "or so"? Anyways, I left around 8. Not much of a showing tonight, but there were two "older harleys" makin' laps around the parking lot.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Those old bicycles with engines making laps were cool to watch. Too bad it was not a good turn out, but the weather will do that.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate for some drag racing also.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sorry I'm not up with the "Crew" yet. Please. . . let me introduce (ah-ahum) myself. Grew up in Omaha. . . joined US Coast Guard in 03. . . moved here last year. . . bought bike (Kawa ZX-6). . . looking for some "Crew" to ride with. Any Invites?

I don't drink (well maybe Kool-Aid) and ride. . . if you do, scratch me out. :feedback

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WELCOME!! We usually meet at Culvers in Brookfield (124th & Capitol) on Tuesday nights between 7 and 8. We grab a bite to eat then head over to Lulu's (kinikkinik st.) to watch some moto gp or whatever they have playing on the projection screen. Of course you are more than welcome to join us, I'm Lynda by the way. (red and black gsxr 750 as it says in my signature)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, and here is the official welcome... :twofinger

·
Registered
384 Posts
moresoever575 said:
Sorry I'm not up with the "Crew" yet. Please. . . let me introduce (ah-ahum) myself. Grew up in Omaha. . . joined US Coast Guard in 03. . . moved here last year. . . bought bike (Kawa ZX-6). . . looking for some "Crew" to ride with. Any Invites?

I don't drink (well maybe Kool-Aid) and ride. . . if you do, scratch me out. :feedback

You should post up in the general WI section. It gets more traffic. There's plenty of people here to ride with!

·
Registered
324 Posts
LuLu's is a cafe/bar on Kinnickinick, Howell, and I believe Lincolin where all three streets converge. They have great burgers, large projection screen with Speedvision showing some kind of motorcycle racing and parking is scarce.

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
Was hoping to go last Tues, until the rain moved up to around Fond du Lac. Will try again this coming Tues. Maybe I'll see some of y'all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts