Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys - Culvers Roll Call...

Obviously the weather is questionable, and most people are probably contingent on that... But I'm just trying to gauge interest.

I will be there pending clear radar, and maybe even not.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My bike won't be road worthy because Andy accidentally used my tube of grip glue to masterbate with and now he has to get me a new tube.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I am there, weather permitting

·
Registered
401 Posts
I haven't been to it in a while and would like to go. Unfortinatly my bike is in the shop getting my 1000 mile check up performed. That and I have to either take my truck in for a oil change or find some ambition and do it myself

·
Registered
266 Posts
I should be able to make it if I get my rear brake back together in time. I think it just needs adjustment but haven't had time to play with it yet.

Soooo, count me in for it.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I will be there....as long as the rain holds off...radar looks clear right now...but does it ever look sh*tty outside

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like the foul weather has passed us by... I'll probably be rolling in around 6:30 - work depending.

I will be on the ZX7 tonight - I'm pretty sure...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Decent ride for those of us that went tonight. Some people parted at their own times, but I was wondering what happened to a few of you! Three people pulled off on oakland outta nowhere, and then as soon as they went and everyone else kept going I parted over on North, I think unnoticed, and went home.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
Decent ride for those of us that went tonight. Some people parted at their own times, but I was wondering what happened to a few of you! Three people pulled off on oakland outta nowhere, and then as soon as they went and everyone else kept going I parted over on North, I think unnoticed, and went home.

We did notice...and turned around to go look for you.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
REDVFR said:
We did notice...and turned around to go look for you.
Uh oh, now I need to yell at the people who leave without saying anything :lol :twofinger

·
Registered
324 Posts
I guess I was the first to leave, I rode out with that other Buell that was at Lulu's when we got there. We followed a pot smoking van south on Howell till it pulled over. So I had a pleasant ride home. Yeahh baby.

Sorry about leaving w/o saying goodby.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Uh oh, now I need to yell at the people who leave without saying anything :lol :twofinger
It really is important that people know what everyone is doing. I was on a wild goose chase because no one knew who was doing what. When in a group whether you are leaving, or changing plans, other members need to know so 1) they don't worry if you are not there and 2) they don't disregard the fact your not there in the event something terrible happened. I always keep track of the group I am in-if someone is missing, I stop and verify location and status. But that's just me....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
blndebmbr said:
It really is important that people know what everyone is doing. I was on a wild goose chase because no one knew who was doing what. When in a group whether you are leaving, or changing plans, other members need to know so 1) they don't worry if you are not there and 2) they don't disregard the fact your not there in the event something terrible happened. I always keep track of the group I am in-if someone is missing, I stop and verify location and status. But that's just me....
I agree with you completely.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I told Jon that I was thinking of cutting out, and then as soon as I got home I called Joe and left him a message so that he knew I did get home safely, argh. I was just confused cuz half went one way half went the other and I didn't wanna go back to the bar really. Sorry if I worried anyone, don't worry I got my ass chewed out last night by Derek and then Joe called when he got home and yelled too, but just a lil.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts