Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Here we go again......You get a good thing going and then BAM, something happens to mess it all up. This will have the same effect as all the other shows that have tried to replace leading actors.............FAILURE!! IMOO

This really sux. I love C.S.I.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I guess they never thought they'd get fired. Their agents probably said "Let's hold out for more money. Don't worry! They'll never fire you, your'e too valuable to the show!"...I guess they were wrong :D

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
I don't really care about Jorja Fox. Her character was pretty annoying and I never bought the "More than friends/co-workers" relationship they were trying to portray with Grissom. However, George Eads brought some much needed levity to the show, which helped make the serious subject matter easier to watch. Hopefully, they won't screw up too badly on who they choose for replacements.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Damnit, they just fukked up my favorite show! At least Grissom's still there... I'm in lust with Grissom. he's a brainiak, but there's something that's just oh-so-sexy about him...

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
According to the interview Grissom did with Playboy or FHM or something, his contract is up at the end of next season and he will not be staying with the show.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I liked the character Nick stokes. For sarah I never thought she was in to many shows. So I know I wont miss her that much. as long as they have Grissom, Kathyrn and That one young lab guy I am sure it will still be as popular. Just need to find someone to fit with warick (sp?).

One thing I dont care much for is CSI Miami. It seems that they base their charactures off of CSI. Now I guess they are having a new CSI show coming out I think it is CSI new york.

So CBS will have CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Navy CSI. CBS found something that people like to watch but if they keep flooding their network with the same shows people are going to stop watching. (IMO of Course)

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do TV execs have friends that tell them if a show sucks?!? Or if they have too damn many of the same thing? I wish I knew some TV execs!!! Reality TV wolud be scaled down immensely!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Piccolo said:
According to the interview Grissom did with Playboy or FHM or something, his contract is up at the end of next season and he will not be staying with the show.
You just had to crap on the rest of my day, didn't ya? :flipa :lol

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
Ludicrous said:
You just had to crap on the rest of my day, didn't ya? :flipa :lol
Sorry about that. It bummed me out, too. :cry :flipa

·
Registered
80 Posts
what they should have done is they should have ALL held out together; the whole cast. Like what the cast of "Friends" did a few years ago.
They should have talked beforehand and agreed to take a stand all together. Cuz the execs can't fire all of them at once. They're gonna have to give them what they want.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Magic 8 Ball said:
what they should have done is they should have ALL held out together; the whole cast. Like what the cast of "Friends" did a few years ago.
They should have talked beforehand and agreed to take a stand all together. Cuz the execs can't fire all of them at once. They're gonna have to give them what they want.
The only thing is the entire cast may not be staying after their contracts are up and may want to leave. The others may also be happy with what they're getting. :dunno :dunno

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
pfft.............................. cut all there pay then maybe once they are paid what they deserve, actors and actresses might learn to be humble. Fawk they get way more than Rossi and honestly do you think they deserve it?? Think they got more skillz, take more risks?? :(

I worked in the industry for many years here with Baywatch, I can tell you more crybaby stories about uppity "stars" than you dreamed of.... "Oh I got a hangnail and can't stand in front of the camera....."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts