Anyone else going?

1. Royal Tiger

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
1. Royal Tiger
2. RC
3.Bob
4. Mikeym (If I can get scheduled for afternoon work... I need to be in K-town at 11:00 a.m.)

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
1. Royal Tiger
2. RC
3.Bob
4. Mikeym (If I can get scheduled for afternoon work... I need to be in K-town at 11:00 a.m.)
5. pohlcat01 (have to be back home by around 2)

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Royal Tiger
2. RC
3. Bob
I'm sure we can come up with something. I checked the extended forecast and it looks good.

Breakfast at 0800 at Chris' Restaraunt, Tilghman Street and Blue Barn Road in Kuhnsville (West Allentown). Ride starts around 0900.

·
Registered
117 Posts
1. Royal Tiger
2. RC
3.Bob
6. bf310 (at least for breakfast)

I have to work until 7 am. I'll ride over for breakfast but then I need my beauty sleep so I can be a lady killer like RC.

Pohlcat01, How was the track day? You can tell me all the details at the breakfast.

·
Bandito
133 Posts
I might be in; not sure what I'm doing that weekend. All I know is I'm too broke to use the three-day weekend to go on a real trip.

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Anyone from pottstown?? I think I am going to come up 100 this time and I see it goes right by or thru there.
Or anyone coming from that general area that wants to meet up on the way??

Or any of the wooden wawa riders going??

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Works been keeping you busy Mikey? We missed you at the DQ ride. I should be in but we'll see, the weekend is ridiculous for me since it is July 4th weekend.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Works been keeping you busy Mikey? We missed you at the DQ ride. I should be in but we'll see, the weekend is ridiculous for me since it is July 4th weekend.
You don't show up and I'll repo the CBR.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm open to suggestions. I know the one guy did offer to lead since Mark won't be there.

Julie, you in or out?

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
I'm open to suggestions. I know the one guy did offer to lead since Mark won't be there.

Julie, you in or out?

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make this one. :-(

Have a good and safe ride everyone. :cheers

Regan, be sure to take pics for me. ;-)

Happy 4th of July all!!

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make this one. :-(

Have a good and safe ride everyone. :cheers

Regan, be sure to take pics for me. ;-)

Happy 4th of July all!!
I'm thinking about visiting my hometown in NY this Saturday. So I might not be able to make it, not even breakfast. :cryBy 9am I'll probably already be in NY. The wife works next Saturday so I can't go then, and my vacation is the Saturday after. Still up in the air tho'. Won't know until Friday night.
Unless ya'll want to skip breakfast and go to NY with me! One downside is that in NY, NO ONE puts syrup on their scrapple. Heck, I don't think NY'ers know what 'scrapple' is!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts