Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these? I carry one of the complete Cruztools kits in my tank bag, but two of my bikes won't take a magnetic tank bag and I just want to take along a minimal tool kit (neither of these bikes goes on long trips, and each has an OEM kit of typical pressed cheese tools that I would like to replace). The tools in the big Cruz kit are nice quality, but I have not seen one of these smaller kits.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use cruztools and they are very very good. Not like your traditional harbor freight stuff.

This is the one I use.

Cruz Tools Outback'r M14 - Street Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

Thanks - I think I have three or four of those outbackers (you used to get them with Honda Owner's Club renewals, when that was worth it and I had four Hondas). I even already have two of the b***** kits - one in a tool roll and one older one in a nice zipper case I keep in a car with limited storage space.

But it's just these small kits I am wondering about - like their "economy" line. My OP gots lots of views but only the one response.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FWIW I bought one from Amazon- only $32.95. I need to see what it lacks versus the factory kit on one of my bikes - maybe the R1, but from what I see so far the tools are way better than the OEM kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts