Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAM!! :eek:

You MUST see these movies...... if you see ANY movies at all these better be on top of that list.....

I seen ALOT of movies. NONE even come close to either of these.... (especially bile movies)

Always like the crusty stuff cause I knew half of the loons... the new crew and the old standards just blow the roof off!!!

Then there's the MUSIC !!! Weve already lost control, Who's the Knuckleheads, If ya dont put out GET OUT ... I cant recall the names of the rest but DAM !!! Very few songs I EVER have this system really CRANKIN (it rips my house apart) but this one Im SURE the neighbors heard!!! (I could SCREAM as loud as I could and not even hear myself!.... way beyond the uasual shit moves around on the desk on its own...)

Then theres the riding.... GEEEEEZUS ya just gotts see it... Dam Twitch!! Just does the twist with a handlebar cam in front of em while he does 200 foot leaps!!!! The kid does a full 360 twist (flat spin) with off bike antics!!!

Some dood does a world record jump...... 247+ feet HOLY CRAP!!!!!! He was up in the air long enough to go out to lunch!!

These movies just :pisson on everything before.... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
202 Posts
I wacthed the 9th one a couple days ago and godamn it was good. I never really watched any of the Crusty stuff before, but i had heard about it before i got into riding. I also reconized Darius but i don't think they showed any of his best stuff :p

And the movie does absolutely fucking rock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts