Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hump Night American Pride Cruise Nights in Schaumburg. Raising Funds to benefit Wounded IL Veterans by helping them build homes for their disability. Over $.90 of every $1 raised goes to the veterans instead of many charities where only half that actually goes to the cause and the other half goes towards "operating expenses"

Random Car and Bike Clubs have been scheduled throughout the season, it's every Wednesday Night at 6pm to 10pm (Entertainment provided) at Frato's of Schaumburg.

Frato's was featured on Chicago's Best TV, WGN News & has Award-Winning Pizza. Something for everyone starting with Frato Puff Pizza Puffs at $1.50 to Burgers, Wings (Mild to Hot to Too Hot for You) and Full Gourmet Chef-created Pizzas (some featured on Chicago's Best), $2 American-only Craft Beers, etc...

Home - Frato's Pizza - (847) 895-2122 - 628 South Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL 60193
www.Facebook.com/FratosPizza
www.Facebook.com/AmericanPrideChicago

Help out a good cause

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
I work in Elgin/Bartlett/Barrington. I may stop by one night if I'm free

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work in Elgin/Bartlett/Barrington. I may stop by one night if I'm free
next week, assuming weather holds up as this summer has not felt like summer so far, is probably the week you want to try out. We expect 10-15 sport bikes minimum from a local club that frequents us a few times a month. They are committed to next week regardless if the weather holds up, if it doesn't, they come in regular cars though. Good people, some younger, some experienced, mixed males/females.

Yesterday, we had 4-5 bikes only, mostly cars. We'd like to balance that out more and get equal amounts of both if possible as military vets don't discriminate, they like cars, trucks and bikes.

www.facebook.com/AmericanPrideChicago for more updates.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tonight, Join Lone Wolves Car Club & Road & Track Riders of Chicago in Schaumburg during Hump Night Cruise Nights Frato's Pizza! Support the Wounded Illinois Veterans!

All Military Welcome! All Car Clubs Welcome! All Families & Kids Welcome! Help Support the Troops and cruise to Frato's Wednesday Night from 6pm to close! Music, VIP Parking, Raffles, Games and Discounts.

628 S. Roselle Road Schaumburg, IL -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts