Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get stickers that are cross bones. I need them small. I want to put them on my fairings each time I out run a cop. Just like they had on old navy airplanes that they shot down.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I agree with Jim, you'll probably only need a few. I would also make sure you have a bag of dope on you when you do this, along with a Lorcin .25 with the serial number filed off.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
#1. I hope youre joking...

#2.. I hope youre sterile.. It would be a crime against humanity if someone as stupid as you has offspring.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
OMG.. you guys are a fucking riot!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HA! HA! HA! HA! :eek:nfloor :lao

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
If I catch you do I get your stickers???? This guy makes me want to get SS stickers and put them on my car when I catch them...........

j/k REAL riders. Hmmm, he has no bike listed, maybe he is out running cops on a bicycle??

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Where do I get stickers that are cross bones. I need them small. I want to put them on my fairings each time I out run a cop. Just like they had on old navy airplanes that they shot down.
Might you ask yourself why you'd be running from the cops in the first place? Are you a shitty rider and get pulled over a lot? Are you a showoff? Do you think you're a badass? Do you think others will think you're a badass if you scratch off your 'kills'? Get a fuckin life man, you shouldn't be on a motorcycle. If you want to be a thug ass criminal, theres a cheaper way-- just run from the cops on foot.

Get lost

·
Registered
418 Posts
Google skull and cross bones stickers..... or stickers and start looking.

I like the idea though......

·
Registered
418 Posts
Superstuddc27 said:
Flame on.
You'd think with the amount of flaming that goes on around here that half the people on this site were GAY...... :gay

:flamed :flamed :flamed :flamed

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
Might you ask yourself why you'd be running from the cops in the first place? Are you a shitty rider and get pulled over a lot? Are you a showoff? Do you think you're a badass? Do you think others will think you're a badass if you scratch off your 'kills'? Get a fuckin life man, you shouldn't be on a motorcycle. If you want to be a thug ass criminal, theres a cheaper way-- just run from the cops on foot.

Get lost
Lol.. wow bro.. you dont hold back do ya :)

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
LOL.....shit these are funny!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
darwin

Meet my friend Darwin....he fixes things. :popcorn

1 - 20 of 54 Posts